WHO WE ARE
We are a team of 3 sports experts with a passion for sports bets, maths and artificial intelligence. We've learned all the tips and tricks of the sports system through the last 10 years of betting so you don't have too. We have been able to create a very fulfilling life, profiting hundreds of thousands of dollars using our algorithmic systems combined with data to identify the best sports picks on a daily basis. Whether you just want to follow our picks or try to learn the system for yourself, you've come to the right place.
Our algorithmic systems analyses up to 18,000 games of football, basketball and tennis every year to come up with the most viable fixtures, tips and results. For every game, the system analyses both sides (teams or players), their last 10 results, goals, corners, etc... to have a much better insight and make the best decisions. We do all the hard work so that you don't have to.
The understanding and management of these data require a great deal of experience. See, a championship like the British "Premier League" has higher odds than the French "Ligue 1" because of the higher amount of bets and games throughout the year. The Premier league football style, fast and long, means more corner compare to a Spanish game for instance. More games mean more injuries, more changes, etc... hence more variables that define the end results.
Did you know that FC Barcelona loses on average 10% of their games every year?
After years of studies and analysis, we've realised that a team like FC Barcelona, which plays 90% of their games after 6 pm, will most likely lose games played before 6 pm, even more so, if the game is played away. This applies to most Spanish teams as games in Spain start late in the evening.
Good bankroll management consists of never placing more than 10% of your bankroll/budget on games. In the long term, you will earn more this way. Our strategy is to simply offer tips with odds with an average of 1.70 and a success rate of 70% rather than higher odds like 2.8-3.0 with a success rate of 50%. In the latter case, you would have more chances by flipping a coin.
THE 10% STRATEGY
By using our "10% strategy", you're guaranteed to make money in the long term and never run out of money. By using our tips followed by a mathematical approach to betting (10% strategy), we guarantee steady growth in the long term and a complete protection of your budget. See this more as an investment rather than betting.
The way this strategy works is very simple. We allocate a percentage level to each bet depending on its likelihood of winning, ie: 10% of bankroll on bets with odds under 1.7 and 5% on bets with odds over 2.
Table 1. shows a steady growth using over 5 bets using $1,000 bankroll.
By using the "10% strategy" + "compound profit" method, your bankroll/budget is no longer $1,000 but about $1140 after 3 bets*, increasing your daily budget every day. This way, we've managed to turn a $1,000 starting budget into $6,493 in 4 months.
Table 2. shows 26 losses in a row happen using our "10% strategy". As you can see, you never completely run out of money.
By using the "compound profit" method, your bankroll/budget is no longer $500 per month but $1440 after 3 months, increasing your daily bets to $144 and profits to $70... This way your annual bankroll goes up to $6493.
Our 2018 performance, based on $10 placed per games, following our tips would have gotten you $2,247 in profit.
All this, just by applying our tips from a smartphone, no efforts or experience required.
HOW TO GET STARTED.
Get started in 3 quick-easy steps.
1. Choose a plan. All plans come with a 3-day FREE trial. You can cancel any plans anytime, before the end of the 3-day trial or after, no commitment.
2. Choose a betting site/bookmaker if you don't have one yet, preferably one that offers a bonus. You can find a list offering bonuses on our home page.
3. Follow us on Instagram & turn notifications on to get notified when live bets + tips are on. Simply follow our tips & bet directly from your smartphone.
WHAT STATS AND RESULTS DO WE WORK WITH?
We do work with the following results and stats to help maximise winnings.
- Over 1.5/2.5 Goals
- BTTS (Both Teams to Score)
- Best scorer
- Clean Sheets
- Failed to Score
- Winning at Half Time
- Scored in First Half (FH)
- Scored in Second Half (SH)
- Over 1.5/2.5 Team Goals
- Average Goals scored per game
- Average Goals conceded per game
- Average First Half Goals
- Average Second Half Goals
- Full Time
- Full Time Team/Game Corners
- Full Time Team/Game Cards
We are looking to constantly expand on this data, adding new leagues and new sports. So be sure to come back and check out our regular updates. If you have any comments or suggestions, we’d love to hear from you.
SPORT BETTING JARGON:
- Accumulator/Multiple/Combi: A type of bet whereby if the first bet wins, the winnings become the bet on the second bet; and so on (also known as a “Parlay”, “All Up”, “Multiples”or "Combi"). All the selections (at least two) made must win for the bettor to win the accumulator.
Example: One match might only provide odds of 1.20 (1/5) on the favorite to win which would not yield much winnings. However by creating an accumulator bet with the favorites from three matches, the bettor is able to increase his odds significantly. While a winning US$10 bet would have earned US$12 at odds of 1.20 (1/5) previously, it could be worth as much as US$200 or more as an accumulator bet.
- Arbitrage: A betting method in which bettors guarantee a “sure bet” by betting on opposing sides of a game at two or more bookmakers. Since it is well known that bookmakers each have unique odds, it is possible to bet on one competitor/team at Bookmaker A and bet on the second competitor/team at Bookmaker B (and bring in a third bookmaker to cover the draw).
At Bookmaker A the odds for Competitor/Team A are 2.05 and 1.90 for Competitor/Team B. At Bookmaker B the odds for Competitor/Team A are 1.90 and 2.05 for Competitor/Team B. By putting US$100 on Competitor/Team A at Bookmaker A and $100 on Competitor/Team B at Bookmaker B, it is possible to guarantee a profit of US$5 regardless of the outcome.
- Bankroll: Budget allocated to bets.
- Board: The complete schedule of games on any given day.
- Bookmaker or Bookies or Betting site: A person or company who accepts bets from the public, usually on racing or sports events (also known as a “Bookie” or “Sportsbook”).
- Both teams to score or BTS: Bets when both team score.
- Bundle: A large bankroll.
- Cash out: You have the option to cash out your bet before the end of the time whether your bet is winning or losing.
- Double Chance: A bet that allows you to win the same amount of money if your team wins or if they tie, which means that only a loss will result in a losing bet.
- Fun bet: It's a bet with a very high odd (up to 50 times your investment) in which we think they're is a chance of happening.
Start making money now by becoming VIP!